We at J. Scott Cellars are proud of our ongoing philanthropic efforts and we are pleased to support a variety of charitable organizations. However, given the frequency of donation requests that we receive, we ask that you first read the donation policy outlined below prior to reaching out.
You may submit a donation request for bottles of wine for an auction, or a private seated tasting for up to 6 guests (estimated value: $120) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we cannot approve all requests for donated wine, even if all the guidelines are met.
Important Details to Note
• Requests for cash will not be considered.
• J.Scott Cellars will not deliver donated items. Recipients must pick up the donation at the J.Scott Cellars on 5th Tasting Room or J.Scott Cellars Winery during business hours, or pay the shipping costs.
• We require a minimum of six weeks notice for a request to be considered.
• Only requests made by email or mail will be considered.
• Phone solicitations will not be accepted.
If your request is approved, the certificate will be mailed to the address provided in your request and we will send you an email of notification as to the status of your donation request.
We wish you all the best with your charitable activities, and we appreciate your interest in J.Scott Cellars!
Be among the very first to hear about our latest releases, tasting room events and wine specials!