Covid19 Safety Precautions
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have implemented the following guidelines for visitation to our tasting room:
Reservations are strongly encourages for parties of 6 or more guests. Please call 541-255-0207, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a table at J. Scott Cellars on 5th. (J. Scott Cellars Winery is currently offering curbside and delivery service only).
- Per state orders, we respectfully ask all guests to wear a face mask when arriving and anytime not seated at your table. In Oregon, as of July 1st, 2020, face masks are required in pubic spaces.
- A minimum of six feet is to be kept between all groups and staff members (other then when a staff member is serving your table).
- All employees are required to wear a mask during open hours. Gloves will be used while cleaning and sanitizing.
- Please continue to maintain a six foot distance between people while in line at the restroom (tape on floor indicates spacing).
- Tasting room checkout counter is for “to-go” retail bottle sales only.
- Paper menus are single use.
- Restroom, bars and all common touchpoints are sanitized regularly. All tables and chairs are sanitized between guests.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we learn to navigate this new world of Oregon Wine!
Be among the very first to hear about our latest releases, tasting room events and wine specials!