Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
12 bottles 4 times a year in March, June, September & December
• Exclusive access to “Wine Club Member” only release parties for you and up to three guests.
• Complimentary sit down tasting with small cheese platter at our new 5th Street location (must make advance arrangements) for you and up to three guests.
• Two discounted tickets to annual private “Dinner with the Winemaker”
• 20% discount on Wine Club selections and wine purchases made in person, online store or by phone.
• Access to library selections, limited release & pre-release wines.
• Complimentary tasting for you and one guest in Tasting Room(s).
• Exclusive access to “Wine Club Member” only release parties for you and one guest.
Cancellation Policy - Membership may be canceled any time after receiving your second shipment. We politely request that 30 days notice be given via phone, email or written notice in advance of the shipment. Please note that we cannot cancel your membership once a club shipment is in process.
Shipment Policy - We will notify you one week in advance of all upcoming shipments giving you the opportunity to update your shipping and billing information. You must be 21 or older to join. And due to federal law, an adult 21 years of age or older is required at the time of delivery. By submitting this order to join this wine club you give permission to J. Scott Cellars to charge your credit card for each shipment, including freight and applicable taxes at the time of shipping.
Pick-up Policy - If your wines are not picked up after three billing cycles, we will automatically ship your Wine Club selections to you, unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Note: If the payment details for your membership change, your card provider may provide us with updated card information. We may use these new details for future orders to prevent potential interruption or delay in your membership benefits. Club members are responsible for keeping their address records up to date. If wine is shipped and returned to the winery due to not being available for adult signature or for incorrect address, club members will be charged for the additional shipping costs to reship the wines.